Mojo 300 - God Understands

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hello bloggers,

Here I am again with the mojo sketch celebrating the Mojo Monday's 300th sketch.  If you cannot tell, I love this Patriotic paper from Authentique.  If you have not participated in the Mojo Monday's or this weeks sketch, please check it out.

I am also participating in a couple of other "Red, White, and Blue challenges.  I have the links below!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my card.  I hope you take some time and check out the rest of my blog.  If you like this card, please leave a comment, I love reading them.  If you enjoy my blog, please follow me....click on the link on the right side of my blog "follow me". 

Other challenges:


 
Recipe:
Stamp: Our Daily Bread Designs - Pray
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Authentique Pride, 110 vanilla card stock
Accessories:   Authentique "Pride" sticker sheet, and dimensionals
 
 
 
 


1 comment :

  1. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest