Prickley Pear's Day 3 NEW RELEASE - Build a Cupcake

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here again with Prickley Pear's day three of their release.  Today on their blog they are featuring the "Build a Cupcake" stamp set.  Stop on over to see what the design team has created.



My card today is a cupcake I created from the new set.  It is an A2 card, I embossed the background and added some layers.  I colored the cupcake with copics added my sentiment and finished the card with some sequins.


The special in the store is if you spend $25 or more you get free shipping with the code FREESHIP! Be sure to check out the rest of the new release. Come back to the Prickley Pear blog tomorrow for more inspiration of the new release. Don't forget to follow Prickley Pear on Facebook, you don't want to miss any specials they may have.

Here is the list of the design team members for Prickley Pear:

Angji Pruente (DT Lead)
Donna Idlet
Heather Bolli
Heidi Erickson
Kelly Santi
Michelle Pearson
Rene Koehn
Tesa Broman

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest