JOY CLAIR SEPTEMBER BLOG HOP AND NEW RELEASE

Friday, September 9, 2016


Hello everyone,

I am here with Joy Clair for our monthly blog hop! Joy Clair has released four new stamp sets this month, so you definitely want to hop along and see the new sets. I am here featuring the "Give Thanks " stamp set. 

There will be TWO winners from the blog hop!!! Each winner will receive a $25 Joy Clair gift certificate to spend in the store. To be a winner you must comment on Joy Clair's blog and each Design Team's blog (list is below). Increase chances of winning by sharing the blog post with your friends!  You have until September 12th at Midnight EST to comment.  Winner will be announced on September 30th.  Good Luck!

Here is my card:



My card is a clean and simple card, I stamped the sentiment in a circle, layered it and adhered it to my A2 card.  I added some leaves to give it some dimension.

Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagramand Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page andYoutube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

Here is the list to join the blog hop. Good Luck everyone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest