Craft Hoarders September Blog Hop!

Wednesday, October 5, 2016


Hello everyone!

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop is back after a long break from the Summer!  We will be hopping once per quarter, starting today! Many of the designers are offering prizes, so make sure you check each blog!We are excited to be back to show you some amazing projects and of course this go round there is some blog candy to be won!  So don't miss hoping over to everyone's blog.  You should be coming to my blog from Teresa Goblirsch Horner After visiting me, hop over to Marisa Job next! To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog!

Here is my card.  I am using the Tim Holtz Crazy Cat's on my card.  The base of my card is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2, I die cut all the pieces to the Cat and colored everything with copics.  



Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments, so tell me what you think. Please hop on over to Nancy Dynes blog to see her beautiful creation. Oh, and one lucky winner can win these Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens.  All you have to do is leave a comment below.  Don't forget to hop over to everyone's blog, there is lot's of blog candy to be won!  The lucky winner will be announced on October 15th.  Only will ship to the USA.



Other challenges:
The Paper Players

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop List
Gloria Stengel 
Bonnie Garby
Tracey Sabella
Jacquie Southas
Pam Bray
Wendi Robinson
Amber Milone
Teresa Horner
Donna Idlet (you are here)
Marisa Job
Debbie Seyer



1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest