Prickley Pear - Halloween Hi!

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hello everyone!


I am here with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps sharing with you the Bats and the Pumpkin Set 2  set by Prickley Pear!  I love their stamp sets, they stamp so nice and stamp clear and the dies are wonderful too.  If you have not had a chance to try them out, hop on over to the store and check them out.  They have weekly discounts so you be sure to hop over to the blog too, and follow them.  You don't want to miss out on anything.


How I put my card together....the card base is an SVG, I used a bat embossing folder and embossed the base of the card, I cut the moon from a 2 1/4 punch and inked the edges.  I stamped and die cut the bats from the Bat 2 stamp set and colored them with copics.  I die cut another set of bats from the Bat die cut, used my tape runner and glued them down, I then popped up the two bats I die cut.  I stamped and die cut the pumpkin with the cats from the Pumpkin Set from orange cardstock and then stamped the pumpkin again on white cardstock, I colored the Cats with copics and fuzzy cut them out and glued them to the pumpkin. 



Inside of the card, I used the sentiment and the bats from the Bats stamp set.


closer look of the bats

closer look at the cats



I hope I have inspired you, be sure to follow Prickley Pear on  Facebook and their blog to get up to date sales and information!  Please come back again soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest