Christmas Challenge Blog - Candy Cane

Sunday, December 4, 2016

I HAVE THREE POST TODAY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COTTAGECUTZ, CLICK HERE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SO SUZY STAMPS, CLICK HERE.


Hello everyone!

I am here with the Christmas Challenge Blog and this is my first post as a design team member.  I am so excited about the opportunity to work with such talented people and who can resist wanting to create Christmas cards all year long!  The challenge for this week is a word prompt "Candy Cane".


Here is my card....

I couldn't resist using this cute House Mouse stamp by Stampendous called Candy Cane Kiss.  I had to dig this one out, and ink it up.  I love House Mouse stamps, they are so easy to color and the images are adorable.  I colored the image with copics, added my sentiment and finished my card off by adding some enamel dots.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you will join the challenge.  Also, stop over at the Christmas Challenge blog and see all the creations created by the talented Design Team members!

4 comments :

  1. What a darling card. I love the image you chose and that is great pattern paper to go with the peppermint sticks design. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! Great card! Looking forward to working alongside you at Christmas Card Challenges!!

    Stacey -- DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love your coloring! Karen (CCC DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable!!! LoVe the image, those big candy canes and the dsp - all of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest