Joy Clair - December Blog Hop

Friday, December 2, 2016


Hello everyone,

I'm here with Joy Clair's blog hop!!! You will definitely want to hop along with Joy Clair this month! There will be TWO winners from the blog hop!!! Each winner will receive a $25 Joy Clair gift certificate. To be a winner you must comment on Joy Clair's blog and each Design Team's blog (list is below).  Good luck to all of you.

Here is my card, I am showcasing "In God's Time".  This set is perfect for bible journaling, but I decided to make a card.

Here is how I put it together:

1.  A2 card, 
2.  I cut the design papers and added them to my card,
3.  I stamped my images and die cut it out,
4.  I added the image to my car,
5.  Finished my card off by adding clear sequins.


Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

Be sure to visit each of the designers on this blog hop!


Donna - YOU ARE HERE


10 comments :

  1. Beautiful sentiment and a beautiful card too! A very comforting design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped paper you used and that hour glass is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering on your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The striped paper is a perfect touch with this beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this "perfect" card and images from Joy Clair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and awesome stamp set! (Thanks for helping me find out about Joy Clair stamps. I came to your blog on a Gina K hop.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest