So Suzy - December Guest Designer Ornaments!

Sunday, December 18, 2016

I HAVE THREE POST TODAY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE CLICK HERE.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COTTAGECUTZ CLICK HERE.


Hello everyone!

This is my last post this month as the guest designer for So Suzy Stamps.  I  have had a wonderful time using So Suzy's products!  You will definitely see her products again on my blog.  If you have not tried them before, hop on over to her store and see what my inspire you to create something.  

Now onto my card, I am showcasing the bulb ornaments that were released last month.  They are called "Ornaments Large Swirl and Round Bulbs and Swirl Bulb Small".  There are other bulbs that were released, they are all gorgeous!  I hope you have the opportunity to stop over at So Suzy's blog to see all the creative projects made by the Design Team.   

Here is how I put my card together:
  1. My card is an A2 Card, 4 1/4 x 5,
  2. I die cut a piece of cardstock out to fit an A2 card,
  3. I then embossed the cardsotck,
  4. I stamped the So Suzy Ornaments, and colored with copics,
  5. Added some stickles, 
  6. I added some twine to the card and popped the ornaments on the card, 
  7. I finished my card by adding the sentiment.

Thank you again for stopping by, please come back again soon!

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest