A Blog Named Hero - Hip Hip Hooray!

Monday, February 20, 2017

Hello everyone!
http://www.janesdoodles.com/

I am here with A Blog Named Hero and this month we are collaborating with, Jane’s Doodles.  Jane Doodles stamps are so adorable and they are easy to stamp and color.  You must go check out her store and blog to see all the adorable stamps she has to offer!


A Blog Named Hero's February challenge is "CAS", for those of you that don't know what "CAS" is, it means "Clean and Simple", your card should have minimal embellishments, lots of “white” (or empty) space with minimal layers.  So, if you have been following my blog, that is hard for me to do, but with Jane Doodles - Party Time stamp set, I was able to pull it off!  And I was able to match the perfect sentiment from Hero Arts stamp set called "Tassels".

I used the Hero Arts Soft Granite Shadow ink and stamped off, so the cake image was faint in the background.  I then stamped the cake image with Memento on a separate piece of x-press it paper and fuzzy cut it out.  I then colored the cake with Copic Markers (R27, 47 and 58).  I then added some stickles for the icing.  I stamped the sentiment with Hero Arts black in.  To finish the card off, I added some enamel dots.  There you have it, a CAS card, lots of white space and no layering.


Closer look at the icing on the cake

Thank you so much Jane’s Doodles for sponsoring our challenge this month.  I hope you will join the challenge over at A Blog Named Hero.  Be sure to check out what the design team has created for your inspiration.  One random entry will win a prize from our February collaborating company, Jane’s Doodles!  Please remember to follow all of our challenge rules so that you’re eligible for our prize!

The challenge ends at 11:59PM EST on February 27th and the winner will be announced shortly after!  Please add your card using the linky tool here.  I can’t wait to see what you create!

Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon!

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest