Winner from the Craft Hoarder's January Blog Hop!

Monday, February 6, 2017

Hello everyone,

I know, I am very late in announcing the winner of the Craft Hoarder's January blog hop, my apologies!  Without further ado:


Well, now you've done it! I've just broken my goal for this year. You see I hoard fabulous IDEAS and I hope to bookmark less and DO more this year, but now I've just bookmarked your project as another I want to do. : ) LOVE it!!Thanks for the tutorial!!

D.Ann C, please email me your address so I can get your prize out to you.  If you forgot what you won, here is a picture.

If you were not the big winner this time, come on back April 5th for the next hoarders hop! I will be giving away another prize!

Thank you so much for following me and commenting on my post.




2 comments :

  1. Yippiee!!! Thank you SO VERY MUCH! Now I will have this to remind me to DO it! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Donna, I couldn't find your email address on your blog, so sent you a message via Instagram. Please let me know if you got it. Thanks. dcomer1 [at} gmail

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest