CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGE BLOG - #12 - PICTURE INSPIRATION

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hello everyone,

I am here with the Christmas Card Challenges and we have a new challenge and it is a "picture Challenge". You can  use the picture here for your inspiration:



Here is my card:

My card is an A2 card, I started by creating some snow banks in the background, the Christmas tree image is from Penny Black called tannenbaum.  I stamped it with Stampin Up ink Always Artichoke.  I used a variety of nuvo drops to put the ornaments on the tree.  I used a white pen to scribble in some snow at the bottom of the tree and throughout the tree. I finished off my card by adding the sentiment from Penny Black stamp set peace & harmony.


I hope I have inspired you to join the challenge. You will have two weeks to complete your project. Check out the Christmas Card Challenges blog for more inspiration and to link your project.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!

1 comment :

  1. This is a beautiful Christmas card. A tree is always great during that season and you decorated it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest