A BLOG NAMED HERO - Puffer Fish

Tuesday, June 27, 2017


Hello everyone!

I am here again with A Blog Named Hero and we are continuing our collaboration this month with Chibitronics! I hope you have been enjoying all the wonderful projects the team has created. If you have not had a chance to stop over to A Blog Named Hero's blog, please do.

This month challenge is "interactive", which seems to fit with the Chibitronics! If you don't have Chibitronics you can make a slider or shaker card or anything you can think of that would be interactive! I can't wait to see what you come up with. And stop by A Blog Named Hero's blog and get more inspiration!



Here is my card, I am using the Hero Arts Puffer Fish stamp set.  This is the cutest stamp set I have seen in a while.  There are so many possibilities with this set. 


Here is a short video of the lights going on and off:


Here is how I put my card together:

1. My card is an A2 (4 1/4 X 5 1/2)
2. I stamped and die cut the puffer fish from the Hero Arts Puffer Fish stamp set, 

3.  I colored them using copics, the green fish I used copics YG21, 03, 17 and 67, the orange fish I used Y17, 38 and YR68, the baskets I used E57 and 79,
4. The clouds I used the MFT cloud stencil and added the water at the bottom,

5.  I placed the baskets with adhesive and then added the fish with dimensionals, 
6.  To see how I added the lights you can go to an earlier post I showed you step by step on how I added the foil tape and lights, you can click here.

I hope I have inspired you to join the challenge, which is interactive.   You can find the Challenge Rules   on the A Blog Named Hero's blog to make sure you follow the rules to be eligible to win. You can submit your project here!


Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!







2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest