Joy Clair - Scripture of Love

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Hello everyone,

I am back again with Joy Clair featuring two of the newly released stamp sets, The background stamp is called "Valentine Background" from the Everyday Collection and the sentiment is from the stamp set "Scriptures of Love" which is from the Color by Faith Collection.  

I love the background stamps because you can create your background with one of the stamps or mix and match.  The Scriptures of Love set is so versatile....you can use them in your bible journaling or make cards like I did.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.
Here is how I put my card together!

1.  I started with an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),
2.  I used the splattered hears and created my background with red ink (this was so easy, I didn't even use my misti!)
3.  I stamped the sentiment from the "Scriptures of Love" with black 
4.  I finished the card off by adding foam tape to pop the sentiment on my card and added some clear sequins.


For more inspiration make sure to follow Joy Clair on their social media platforms:  Joy Clair blog,  facebook pageJoy Clair Stamp ProjectsColor By Faith Facebook GroupInstagram 
and TwitterPinterest and Youtube channel to be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! 

Thank you for stopping by, Ii hope you have been inspired to want to use these stamp sets.  Please come back again soon!

3 comments :

  1. Awesome card ! I love that background !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful with that pretty background of red hearts and that big bold sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest