Retro Rubber Challenge #42 - Brads or Eyelets

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Hello everyone,

It's July and Retro Rubber Challenge blog has a new challenge for you. To join the challenge, simply use a stamp one year old or older, tell us how old it is and follow the theme, which is use brads or eyelets on your project. It's so much fun to join Retro Rubber's challenges. Don't forget to stop by the blog and see all the other design teams creations.

Here is my card.  I stamped my sentiment, which is from the Hero Arts stamp set "Year Round Sentiments".  This is one of my favorite go to stamp sets.  There are so wonderful sentiments in the set.  I used a flower die from Memory Box and die cut nine of them out.  I used my piercing tool to make a hole in the center and added some brads from my stash.  How many of you have lots of brads and eyelets in those memory box holders?  I do!  I was so happy to use them on my project.  After adding the brads, I lined them up where I wanted them and added glue dots and adhered them to my layer. 

closer look at the flowers and brads


You have until July 15th to join the challenge. Don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created. Leave me a comment to tell me how you liked my card, I love to read them. Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!!

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest