RETARTE CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I HAVE TWO POST TODAY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR GINA K, CLICK HERE

Hello everyone!

I am here with Retarte Challenge blog featuring Bugaboo Stamps.  If you have not heard of them, they have a faq page that tells you all about their digital stamps.  I also wanted to let you know that this will be my last post with Retarte Challenge Blog, Martha the owner has decided to close down the challenge blog. Although I have only been with this challenge blog for about four months, I have really enjoyed working with the awesome sponsors and with Martha.  Thank you so much Martha for the opportunity!  Martha has been holding these challenges for two years.  It is a hard decision for her, but she feels her health and family must come first.  This will be the last challenge, so please be sure to join the fun while you can.


Now that we have gotten all the administrative stuff taken care of here is my card.  I am using the Ruby Calendar Months- January digi.  My card is an A2 card, I color Ms. Ruby with copics.  I added some gold stickles in her champagne glass and some clear stickles around the confetti and star.  I finished it by adding my sentiment.



Thank you so much for stopping by, please join in on this challenge and stop over at Retarte and let Martha know how much you enjoyed her challenges and let her know you will miss the challenges.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest