CottageCutz - Have a Bee-utiful Day!

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hello everyone,

I am here with CottagCutz and I am using a couple of the new Bumblebee Chloe and Ben stamp and die sets.  If you have not seen the new sets, be sure to go over to the store and see all these adorable Chloe and Ben's Adventure Stamp and Die Sets!

Here is my card:

closer look

Here is how I put my card together:

1.  A2 card
2.  I embossed the base of the card,
3.  The design paper is cut at 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 and I cut two stripes and added it to the side,
4.  I stamped m y sentiment, 
5.  I die cut and colored the images and used foam tape to pop them up on the card.

Very simple, these stamps are so easy to color and die cut out.  I really enjoy working with these.  

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

Stamp and Die Used:






1 comment :

  1. Donna your card is absolutely adorable! I love the bears, I have had my eye on Miss Chloe for awhile now and have been fighting the urge to buy her. You might have pushed me over the edge! You showcased the stickers and dies beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest