A Blog Named Hero - Let's Party!

Monday, March 20, 2017

Hello everyone,

I am here again with A Blog Named Hero featuring Hero Arts products and Studio Katia.  Studio Katia is collaborating with A Blog Named Hero this month and she has sent some wonderful sequins which I have used on my project.  If you have not had a chance to join the challenge over at A Blog Named Hero, please come play along!  It's all about "blinging it up"....details are over at A Blog Named Hero and you can link your project here.


I am featuring the Birthday Lions by Studio Katia and the Purr Clear Stamp by Hero Arts.  I have a shaker card to share with you today.  My card is an A2 card, I created the shaker part of my card by cutting out the Studio Katia Stitched Creative Window, I then cut it out again with some fuseable clear sheet.  I then used my fuse tool and closed the sheet all the way around leaving the longer side open.  I then used the blue piece to close the center piece to make three pockets.  I then added the Studio Katia Crystal Rainbow Fusion sequins and Confetti Bundle Special.  I closed the side I left open with my fuse tool.  I then popped the Katia Stitched Creative Window on the card.

Next I stamped the lion from the Studio Katia Lion and the cute kitty from the Hero Arts Purr set and colored them with copics.  I die cut the party hats and balloons and added everything to my card.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts Birthday Animal Silhouette set.



Closer look at the cute little critters!

A View on the side to see how I added all the elements to my card.


I hope you have enjoyed seeing my card. Thank you Studio Katia for collaborating with A Blog Named Hero!  I really enjoyed working with your products!  If you have not stopped over at A Blog Named Hero to see what the other Design Team members have created, please stop by.

Please come back again soon!


1 comment :

  1. That absolutely looks like a party with all those pretty things you included in your fun shaker card. I am sure anyone would love this for a birthday greeting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest