Wishing You Were Here....

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Hello everyone!


I'm stopping in to play along with CASology cue card challenge and it is "wish".  I was excited about this challenge when I saw it, I had the perfect stamp set and die set for this.  Here is my take on the challenge.





I started by cutting a piece of cardstock at 3 7/8 x 5 1/4, I embossed it with an embossing folder called Blowing Dandelions by X-Cut.  The black layer is 4 x 5 1/2,   I then die cut the Wishing word with blaack cardstock from WPlus 9 Sending Hoping Wishing. and adhered it to my card.  I stamped the words from WPlus 9 Sending Hoping Wishing.  I finished my card off by adding black enamel dots.

Thank you for stopping by, please come back again!

Supplies Used:


5 comments :

  1. Perfect CAS design. I love it in the black and white too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed dandelion image, reminds me of when we blew them as kids to make a wish. Perfecly paired with your pretty sentiment...love the black and white theme! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat embossing folder & perfect card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is CAS perfection. Love the different textures and the bold sentiment. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest